Hi, I am Oitihjya Sen, a lawyer-turned programmer from India.
I am currently working as a backend engineer at Helpshift.
Prior to joining Helpshift, I attended the Recurse Center, New York, where I met some of the smartest and most curious programmers from across the globe.
In my erstwhile avatar as a lawyer, I worked as a Research Fellow at India’s leading legal think tank (2019-21), where I contributed towards modernizing India’s bankruptcy legal framework.
Here are a few of my personal projects:
- A per-user URL shortener (GitHub Repository),
- A Twitter bot that aggregates blog posts from RSS and Atom feeds and publishes them on Twitter (GitHub Repository),
- A simple Lisp interpreter (GitHub Repository),
- Implementation of Search Relevance using BM25 algorithm (GitHub Repository),
- A meeting scheduler that handles time-slot conflicts (GitHub Repository), and
- This blog (GitHub Repository)
I love participating in spirited debates, discussing politics over Darjeeling Tea, and listening to good old RabindraSangeet!
To contact me, drop a mail to email@example.com! Also, here’s my Github profile.